I figured my first post would be a good time to describe everything I have going on in life and why I need a planner to manage it all. I touched on it briefly in my About page but I decided to give more detail.
This is in no particular order of importance.
1. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I work online on various projects as they come up but they are not consistent. Within my household I have to manage all family members schedules, bill paying, meal planning, and the normal cleaning and household maintenance.
2. I am a full time Special Education major. Self-explanatory as far as school work.
3. I am PTA Vice President at my son's school.
4. My 6 year old son attends a performing arts school so in addition to normal school activities he also has music, dance, and instrument recitals.
5. I have a baby due in January.
6. I am getting married in July of next year and wedding planning has been put on the back burner until after the baby comes.
7. My fiance is a chef and also decided to get another degree in Nutrition Science.
Throw in the usual doctor appointments, family activities, and other things that go along with managing a family and you will see that I have a lot on my hands.
Nothing that my trusty planner can't handle.
What type of things do you have to manage? Why do you plan?