Sep 8, 2016

How I Plan: Project Planning w/ DIYFish vCarie and v2.2b


This is my first post that I have a corresponding YouTube video, but it definitely won't be the last. Please scroll to the bottom of this post if you would like to see the video instead of reading the post.

I am currently using DIYFish vCarie and v2.2b. (As of the writing of this post the DIYFish shop is on vacation until September 13). You can find links to these specific inserts in my detailed set up post here.

The video is very detailed so I will just post a few up close shots here. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.



My post it dashboard and the beginning of my project planning section.


Master Project Index
Someday/Maybe Project List
School Sub-Section Index

My School "Project"

Color Coding Key

DIYFish vCarie Monthly Calendar

DIYFish vCarie Monthly overview where I list tasks and projects for the month and break
them down by the week

DIYFish v2.2b weekly chart where I break the tasks for my projects down by day.

A very full and busy daily page(v2.2b day on 2 pages)  where my projects are colored coded
and listed with other tasks for the day.

And here is the video detailing it all:




Links to Items Mentioned in Video:

My Online College Experience/Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA9XnSHBeRI

Alexis "Miss Trenchcoat" Projects and Goals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d707BpzV6W0























1 comment: